5. Identity Verification Information.Each Investor must provide information designed to verify his or her identity. Such information may include (i) information from a successfully completed electronic check transaction, (ii) a credit report, (iii) tax documents or (iv) other similar information designed to authenticate and confirm your identity and status as an Accredited Investor.
6. Investor Financial Information.Each Investor must also provide Form W-9 Information, Specific Qualifications Information and Payment Information (collectively the "Investor Financial Information").
7. Form W-9 Information.For tax purposes, each Investor must provide a completed Internal Revenue Service Form W-9 which includes your Social Security Number (or Taxpayer Identification Number, where applicable).
8. Specific-Qualifications Information.Investors must also provide other information sufficient to meet regulatory "suitability" requirements for investing in a offer presented on our Website, in part by way of our Investor Qualifying Questions. Depending on the nature of the offering, this information will include: (i) information concerning an Investor's net worth and income; (ii) information concerning his or her residency; and (iii) other information we might request to determine whether an Investor qualifies for a particular investment.
9. Payment Information.In order to make an investment through our Website, an Investor must provide us with certain account and other payment information, such as information needed to make payment via electronic checks ACH. Our registration process for Investors provides additional details on the types of Payment Information needed.
11. How We Protect Your Personally Identifiable InformationWe have security systems in place designed to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information, and we take all reasonable steps to secure and safeguard this Information, including:
- Our Website's password-protected section requires Users to give us unique identifiers such as their user name and password
- We employ a secure channel using Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect information exchanged over the Internet between your web browser and our servers
- We provide access to our databases containing Personally Identifiable Information on a need-to-know basis only; and
- We use automated tools to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload information, change information or otherwise seek to "hack into" our systems.
- We recognize the sensitivity of information provided in response to our Investor Qualifying Questions and take the following additional precautions with respect to such information:
- We store investor questionnaire information that we receive on a secure system isolated from direct connection to the Internet.
- We encrypt investor questionnaire Information (including account and social security number information) using the same encryption standard used by banks to secure sensitive customer data.
12. Changing or Removing Information; Opting OutApplicable Law places certain obligations on Investors to keep information current, including, for example, Form W-9 Information. It is particularly important for you to keep your Investor Financial Information current and to report to us any material change in this Information. We use this information to provide you with investment opportunities and financial distributions due to you as an equity owner of an offer in which you have invested through our Website. Without current information, you receive information in error or that you are not eligible to receive or act on. To allow appropriate control over Personally Identifiable Information, you can access your account (after supplying your user name and password) to change or update discretionary information that you have previously submitted. You are entitled to decline to participate in certain Services and to decline to give us permission (or to revoke that permission in your discretion) to use your Personally Identifiable Information for certain purposes. We provide you with the ability to opt-out of receiving communications concerning, or being included in, these activities. To opt-out of Services for which an opt-out right is available, please email us at team@QuantmRE.com. We can also answer questions or assist if you contact us as provided herein. You will not be allowed to opt–out of required notices or other legal and related notices concerning your relationship to the Website. If you request, we will remove your name and all other Personally Identifiable Information from our databases. It may be impossible to remove this information completely, due to IRS and regulatory reporting requirements, ownership in a offer in which you have invested through our Website and the rights thereof, data backups and records of deletions. If you request deletion of your information, you will be unable to use certain features of the Website and any associated Services. You may not remove de-identified, anonymous, or aggregate data from our databases.
16. Notice of Security IncidentIf we detect, despite the safeguards set out above, an intrusion or other unauthorized access to or use of Personally Identifiable Information, we will (i) notify affected Users of the intrusion if we determine that the information at issue is sensitive; (ii) deliver this notice by the means we deem most efficient under the circumstances (such as, for example, first class mail or email); (iii) use contact information for each affected User in our files; and (iv) use commercially reasonable efforts to accomplish these steps and effect this notice in a timely manner. To the extent Applicable Law requires steps in addition to those specified above, we will under all circumstances comply with Applicable Law.
17. Participation by Children and TeensDue to federal law (as reflected in the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), WE DO NOT ALLOW INDIVIDUALS WHO WE KNOW ARE UNDER 18 TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO USE OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES.
20. Privacy Rights of California ResidentsCalifornia law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, we will provide you with the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that we collect through the Website and the categories of third parties with whom such Personally Identifiable Information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address set out herein. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Personally Identifiable Information you do not want us to share with affiliated businesses or marketing partners. The request should be labeled “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response. There is no charge for controlling the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information or requesting this notice.
5 Upper Newport Plaza
Newport Beach, CA 92660